ecoTOOLS Limited Edition Kabuki Set

Wednesday 5 December 2012

  
Hey Dolls,


Recently whilst shopping in TKMaxx I know I love that place especially now around xmas time as they have some gorgeous smelling candles! that's what I went there for in the first place but came back with one more goodie instead! I couldn't hep myself but to have a quick look around the beauty section and that's when I came across these bad boys! They are limited edition beautiful expressions kabuki set , they are so adorable I couldn't not buy them! I have never used ecotools brushes before so decided its time I brake my ecoTOOLS brush virginity!



The Brushes: The set comes with four brushes, each brush has a super cute design on the handle! And the bristles.. I have one word for you... SOFT!





The Conceal brush is very dense and allows great buffing in however it is a little to big for the eye area I find or that just might be personal preference , having said that they are great for concealing the areas around your nose and the rest of your face :
































The Bronze brush is angled and slightly less dense compared to the remaining brushes , this brush is almost multi functional I think it would work great for contouring or even blush application:






























The Contour brush is very slightly tapered at the top so it allows you to apply bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks to give you a defined cheekbone finish ,  I have found it works great with blusher too:


































The Buff brush is a flat top brush and great for foundation application or powder , it leaves the skin looking flawless:





























Overall these brushes are great and very affordable! I got mine for £6.99! All brushes in my opinion are multi functional and don't feel like you can't use the contour brush for blusher or conceal brush for foundation and vice versa due to the design of them they really are great .These brushes are just oh so perfect for travelling and also a great stocking filler for xmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx