BEAUTYHOLIC CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE.

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hey Dolls,

So it has come to this time of the year again where we are have plenty of Christmas shopping to do however we sometimes end up a little lost whilst deciding what to buy! Having done my Christmas shopping not so long ago I decided I'd share with you guys what you could get your potential beautycholic friends! I have put together a few of my most loved gifts I came across with and the best news is that not only are they all great products they are suitable for every budget too!SCORE!

 
 
1. ELF LISPTICKS £5 : ELF lipsticks are one of my must haves as for the price you pay they are just great! Creamy , pigmented and pretty wide range of colors.

2. O.P.I Limited Edition Germany Collection Mini Collection £10.00:The set comes with four minature limited edition polishes , all colors are gorgeous.

3.Stila 5 Piece Christmas Brush Collection £20.00: Five piece make up brush set, contains all the essential brushes.

4. Benefit Bad Gal Set £15.00:  Great Set for brightening your skin , one of my must haves.


5. Macademia Oil Moisturising Rinse £15.30: Ideal for damaged or dry hair.

6.L'Occitane Hand Cream Trio £16:   This hand cream trio is made by L’Occitane. The set includes: three best-selling hand creams infused with cherry blossom, shea butter and peony with a non-greasy formula to hydrate dry skin and protect hands.



9.Benefit Limited Edition Go Tropicoral Set £24.50: This is a limited edition Kit by Benefit, it has minature versions of the Cha Cha Tint, a mango tinted lip and cheek stain, luminescent High Beam highlighter , a coralista bronzing face powder with a brush and a ultra plush coralista lipg gloss!

10. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask £35.80: Known to be the energy drink for eyes, great if you want to fake your eight hours of sleep.

11.NARS Love Rite £39.99: Love rite gift set by NARS. Featuring a collection of best-selling shades including mini blush duo in a bright and peach pink, orgasm illuminator in golden pink shimmer and a pink sherbet and sparkling pink sand lip gloss for a satin finish.




3 comments:

  1. I love the Benefit line, and so do a bunch of my friends (and I still haven't gotten their presents, oops!) so I'm definitely debating about getting them the Tropicoral set from Benefit because they never disappoint!! :)

    everyweekischic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx