Skin Care ♥

Friday 18 January 2013

Hey Dolls, 

Today I am going to talk to you about my skincare routine and the products I have been using for the last few months. I have included products which I use morning and night as well as some body care products.


Morning Routine: 

1.Lorea'l Triple  Active Day Moisturiser: I use this as my day moisturiser what I like about it is that it has UV protection and is very light and is quickly absorbed.


2.La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo: Is a lotion formulated to help imperfections, I use this every morning on the affected areas such as my forhead, chin and cheek area. So far I have been really enjoying this product.

3. Eye Cream: I only apply this in the mornings. I have recently written a post to read more click here. 

Night Time Routine:




1.Bioderma Crealine H20 : This product is very gentle on the skin it literally feels like water , does not sting your eyes nor does it leave your skin feeling dry or irritated. It's a multi functional cleanser as it can be used to removed both eye 
 and facial make up.

2.Trilogy Rosehip Oil: I use this every night as a night time treatment. I have done a post about this previously to read more click here.

3.Witch Blemish Gel: This is a witch hazel spot on gel which I apply to bigger spost and zits. This has a cooling effect and absorbs really quickly to the skin. Works well at reducing the redness and inflammation.
4.NIP + FAB Pigmentation Fix Skin Tone Corrector: Is formulated to help reduce any pigmentation on your skin, I have been using this for a few months now and am loving it so far . I apply this every night under my rosehip oil. Despite not seeing any massive effects it has made my skin look brighter and my skin tone more even.

Additional Steps:


1. Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter: This has been my go to body butter this winter, I love the way it smells, I apply this every night and find that it leaves me with silky soft skin.

2.Vaseline: This amazing pot works great for dry skin, lips etc. I like to apply this to my eyelashes.

3. Atrixo: I received this as a sample during an event and have been loving it ever since despite the packaging and smell of it not being my cup of tea it is a great moisturiser  so perfect for all you ladies with dry hands.

4.Carmex moisture plus: I use this everyday morning , night and through out the day and it works great for dry chapped lips! 

5. La roche posay eau thermale: Is a similar product to Mac Fix plus it s a thermal water in a spray I love applying this before or after applying my make up gives you a little extra mositure to the skins and is great at refreshing the skin during the day.

    
What are your current skin care favourites?

10 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog.. following you now! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! your blog is beauts! following it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to add an eye cream to my routine! I've been dying to try the Righteous Butter. All the other products sound lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need one for night time , currently looking for one. Ahh its gorgeous ! if you can get it I would really recommend it:)! xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog. It's so nice! Great post!
    Let me know if you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook.
    Would be nice! X Annewil

    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll! just had a look at your blog its beauts!following you xx

      Delete
  4. ooh the Trilogy rosehip oil sounds so nice! Omega 3s are so good for your skin :) I also use the Effaclar Duo from La Roche Posay and it is really great!

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the oil works great! and leaves my skin glowing :) xx

      Delete
  5. Aww, i love your skin care regime :) the products look great, might have to try some!

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    Check out my blog here: http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY! nice post Love it dear.. the skin care products looks really good.. I'll try them soon... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx