Sunday Afternoon Outing

Sunday 6 January 2013

Hey Dolls,

The last couple of days have been a little hectic hence why I haven't blogged a lot . I have been writing my dissertation draft which is in this Wednesday, as well as tackling my major project brief, the joys of being an interior design student! hah! oooh speaking of which , I do have a blog on interior design if you would like to have a little peek . Today I have been focusing on finishing it all off so that I can be back on track with my blogging I have to say I am pretty impressed with myself for being organised and staying motivated so far this year! My boyfriend and I have been stuck in my room tackling our uni work all day and so decided to go out for dinner to Cardiff Bay as a little treat and to refresh our little brains ;). I hope you are all having a fab Sunday! Lot's of beauty and fashion posts coming up this week so keep your eyes out for that! Until then toodles beauties :) .



3 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for an award. Check out my Stellar Diaries blog to see more.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is super early in the morning but OMG i fancy Nandos now! :) I really like your blog! New follower :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! gotta love nandos!I could seriously eat it all the time! thanks doll , i followed you back! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx