Face of The Day #1

Thursday 4 April 2013

Hey Dolls,

Today I decided to wear a subtle smokey brown eye instead of my usual winged eye liner look as I wanted something more softer . I am very pleased with the way it turned out. For the look I used my sleek palette in neutrals which I absolutely adore and use almost everyday.



For the cheeks I used my big palette which I ordered on ebay ages ago and am not sure what brand it is to be honest but it is nothing fancy, saying that I have been using it everyday lately as I love the colour selection, especially the bright neon pinks. As a high light I used the Me Me highlighter which is almost like a cheaper version of the Benefit's High Beam . personally I really like it and for the fraction of the price this works great. 


On my lips I am wearing a mixture of two nudish pink colours the bright pink in the colour cupacke is from MUA and the Light baby pink in the color birthday suit is from collection 2000 and I have been loving mixing those two together for an everyday pink lip. 

My foundation pick for today was Rimmel's Wake me Up foundation which I have been loving and reaching for almost everyday as I love the finish it gives me and how flawless it makes my skin look. 

On my brows I have been using elf's eye brow kit for over a year now and swear by it ,it's so affordable and does a great job.

The brushes I used today were all by Real Techniques which I have only had for a couple of days but am already in Love with and am looking to buy more as they are such great quality and love the way they apply make up products.


20 comments:

  1. I love Wake Me Up foundation and the Real Technique brushes. The blushes pallet looks great and the colour really suits you. I need to pick up this highlighter been looking for a new one for ages :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah its fab the blush palette was so cheap yet such a good buy! x

      Delete
  2. Hi dear :)
    I'm a new follower :)
    xoxo Den.

    www.thebsheep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this lipstick combo, definitely going to have to pick them up. You look gorgeous.

    Kirsty, xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes look great!!! Really makes them pop =)

    Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely look! :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so tanned! Lip colour looks great on you too.

    Samuel James Morris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you look great! Wonderful Make-Up, you are very talented! Would be awesome If you‘d take a look at my Blog too - would love to keep in touch with you! Maybe you like to follow each other!
    Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gorgeous.. this is a great post :)

    would you like to follow each other??
    please follow me and i will follow you back!

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! just had a peek at your blog and would love to follow each other :)

      x

      Delete
  9. Your eyes look sooo pretty! I have the sleek palette, swear I can't do that though.. what brushes do you use for your eyes?


    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a mixture of mac, i on beauty ,gosh :) xx

      Delete
  10. This looks so cute! Very pretty :)

    http://www.stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You. Are. GORGEOUS! Love this look!!!! I've tried the ELF brow kit and wasn't a fan... love a lot of their other stuff though!

    thebeautyblahg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx