Instagram Prints ♥

Thursday 18 April 2013

Hey Dolls,

I hope your all having a great week, mines been a little stressful with all the uni work on top of having shimmy lots of other stuff to do but I am back on track and decided it is time for me to start planning and organising myself a bit more to help me manage my time better.

So today I have a very exciting and fun post for you , I love instagram and when I found out about the opportunity of having them printed out I was super excited and of course said yes who doens't love having photos of you and your besties or family or whatever it is that you instagram on paper?

Whether I am at home or at my uni house I have to have pictures all around my room as they remind me of all the good times. I got mine from a really cool website called Firebox , I say cool because they do a lot of other really fun stuff too, have a little sneaky peak at their website and you'll see what I mean.

They came printed in a polaroid style , which is one of my faves personally I  actually have this app on my mac book which makes your photos polaroid and I'd use it all the time before I discovered instagram, the photos also come with a cute little sharpie pen, so you could get them and personalise them for your friends and family by writing a cute little message at the back of it or just keep them all for yourself. 

I have decided to put some of my photos on my what I call ' Motivational Board' which I created to help me keep  motivated. I think having a motivational board is a great way to remind you of your goals and what you want to achieve in life. On my Board I have images of fitness, pilates as I am big on fitness and exercise so it helps me to keep going , I have interior design images as I would love to one day have a career in that direction although I will always be a beauty girl so this blog is also in my future plans, I also have general motivational quotes which remind me not to give up. Now I have added a little addition of my instagram prints and I love it. 


I have not yet decided how I am going to display the rest of my prints but I am sure I will find a place for them very quickly , possibly add them to my wall of pictures.

Let me know what you think of this instaprinting concept. 


7 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good/cheap website to print my Instagram photos for a loooong time as I love all my photos! I'm definitely trying this website out :)

    Great post.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of a motivational wall, really good idea to keep you focused!
    I need to get all my instagram prints done too, they look really good :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. Great blog! I found a lot of inspirations in your 'interior design' section :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the result is fantastic !!! :)


    http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never knew this existed glad I checked your blog out cannot wait to receive my prints
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx