Products Of The Week

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hey Dolls,

So it has once again been a while since I blogged due to my never ending uni work but I am done in four weeks which is exciting but also very scary considering I have so much work to do over the next few weeks nevertheless I have still managed to keep up with my beauty regimes and been using a few new products which I have been really enjoying.

It is time to do some weekly favourites and Starting of with the Body Shop Tea Tree Cleanser which I have used for nearly a month and can now officially say I love this cleanser it doesn't leave my skin dry or flaky , its great at clearing up the skin due to the tea tree oil it contains and feels really refreshing on the skin, the only downside of this for me personally was the fact it did not foam when applied to the skin, also I would recommend using this after you have removed your make up with a wipe or micellar water as it is not good at removing heavy make up. 

Whilst on the skincare subject I have been loving the Simple eye make up removal wipes to use on the go, I don't use them everyday purely because I prefer to use oils to remove my eye makeup to keep that under eye area moisturised and wrinkle free for as long as possible however I found that when in a rush or after a night out these are your best friend as they do the job and do it effectively. 

Next on the list is the Simple sun kissed moisturiser this is a great product for everyday use , it has a light and I mean very light tanning effect as well as UVA  and UVB protection which is essential to have in a daily moisturiser in my opinion as it will help you age slower let's be honest ladies you got to prevent those things from a young age.

Moving on to make up I have to benefit products the first being the fake up concealer which has been a saviour for me lately due to my long nights of uni work I have ended up with dry skin patches and tired eyes and this has helped me look decent when my skin took a turn for the worse. 

Next is their New foundation now I have used the Benefit Stick foundation before which did not work on my skin so well so I was a little skeptical of trying another foundation however considering I love most of their products I gave it a go and so far I am loving it. My skin feels and looks flawless once applied and it stays put for a pretty long time although I did find I had to powder it. 

Last on the list is this Barry M Lipstick in 100 which is like a legit Nicki Minaj Pink and I love it , it is a blue toned pink which can be hard to wear but I like to mute it down with a lipgloss and it looks fab despite not being everybody's cup of tea this lipstick is deffo worth a look at so next time your in boots give it a swatch for sure.

That's all I have been loving lately, I hope your all having a fab week .

What are your current favourites? 


19 comments:

  1. I love the Tea Tree cleanser always use it :D I think its better than the LUSH one but still undecided, really want to try the Fake up too as I have heard so much good reviews about it, do you think its good? x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a gorgeous blog! I really would like to try the Benefit Fake Up.. it's so hyped :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much doll! hah it is pretty good especially for dry skin!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love Barry M 100 too! It looks pretty scary on it's own but I love wearing it with a dark pink shimmery lip gloss on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this. thanks for sharing:)


    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink lipstick is cuuuuute! love it!
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I should try the Tea Tree Cleanser too from Body Shop. Not the first time I hear good things about it.:) That pink lipstcik is adorable. Loved this post!!!
    You have a lovely blog! WOuld you like to follow eachother?
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I may retry that hello flawless foundation again, i think it might have broken me out once but im not too sure if it was because of this. good post.
    http://www.cocoamourr.com/
    (Makeup | Skincare| Etc)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the photo - you look like you have an ace camera! i have the fake up and love it xxx


    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products! I really like the color of the lipstick!
    I like your blog, I'm now following on gfc and bloglovin too :)

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need to try the tea tree cleanser! Great blog honey x

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  11. My final deadline is in 4 weeks too, how scary!
    I'm obsessed with the body shop, need to give this a try!
    This lipstick looks so nice. xx

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks! I recently picked up the BeneFit Fake-Up concealer and it's great! That Barry M. lipstick looks lovely too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a gorgeous Barry M lipstick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pink lipstick! I have the nicki minaj one, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx