Update and Final University Submission

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hey Dolls,

I have been gone for a few a while now as I have had the most stressful couple of weeks working on my Final Major Project at Uni but  I am relieved to say it is now over I did my last ever presentation today and could not be happier to have finished. If you would like to see my work click here this will link you to my Interior Design Blog. I am going to be blogging regularly as off today on and am looking forward to sharing with you guys some products I have been loving over the last few weeks. I hope your all doing well and thank you to the lovely bloggers who messaged me and asked how I am doing. Tomorrow I have a Favourites post coming up for you ladies so keep your eyes out for that. 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your project! :) x

    - Ella http://dailydoseofella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on finishing your project, just checked out your work blog and it looks great. Would love to do something creative like that :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you in a 13 questions tag :)

    http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae/2013/05/13-personal-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. increible look estas monisima me gusta muchisimo tu estilo.tambiem me aria ilusion te pasaras por mi blog y si te gusta podriamos seguir mutuamente besosss. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx