Beauty Wish List

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Wishing.. Wishing.. wishing.. today I wanted to share my latest wish list with you guys ,which are products I am planning on purchasing in the near future. All of the products above I have been wanting to try for a while as I have heard so many good things about each and every one of them. 

The tarte blushes are not available in the UK unfortunately however I will be browsing online and hope  to find some.

Chanel Soile de Tan has looks like a product that is right up my street. I love bronzers and this looks like it would work great as a base or to add a little bit of a sun kissed look, and hopefully this baby will make an appearance in my life very soon.

I have been very big on skincare lately,it really is true if your skin looks good your make up will good too! I have been testing out a few new products which I am loving and slowly adding new additions to my skincare and hoping to add this to my routine as well, having combination skin which is prone to acne this REN Glycolactic Face Mask sounds like a fab product and has a lot of beneficial effects on your skin. 



Another skin care products I have been eyeing up is the moisture boost by hydraulon despite having combo skin it is quiet interesting that your skin can still be dehydrated even if its oily, as I have mentioned I have been doing a lot of research on skincare and this sounds like a great product especially for the upcoming winter season where the cold weather really dries your skin out. 

I am running out of my concealer and currently on the look out for a good under eye concealer , I have been a little stressed and busy lately which has given me a little bit of darkness under my eyes and we all know a good eye brightening product can make you look so much more awake. So this Bobbi Brown concealer sounds like could be the solution to my problem. 

I have been trying to use all of my hair conditioners before I purchase anymore asI have gathered a pretty big collection now however having said that I recently read a few reviews of this s factor serious conditioner and I may want to purchase it now oopssie. 

Lastly is the YSL Shocking Mascara, now I am not usually one to buy high end mascaras simply because I think they are rather pricey and there are so many drugstore brands now that do amazing mascara's for the fraction of the price that I don't feel the need to purchase the really expensive ones however having used a sample of the YSL mascara I now would like the full sized product. 

What's on your current Wish List?

13 comments:

  1. I really really want the Chanel soleil tan de chanel too, i keep seeing it on blogs everywhere makes it even harder for me not to part with my money for it :(

    Lovely blog, following you :)

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL mascara is so greatĨ I almost cried when I ran out of it :) The Bobbi Brown concealer is on my wishlist too :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried any of these products before...the tarte blushes caught my eye!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wishlist posts, I've wanted to try the chanel soleil and the bobbi brown concealer for far too long!

    Lovely post, loveeeee lusting over things.

    Lots of love, Em x


    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog.
    and nice article.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wishlist is SO similar to my mentally kept wishlist! I especially need a tarte blush and the bobbi brown concealer duo in my life! Lovely blog, am now following:) x

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely wishlist.


    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!!

    xx

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    Check my blog.. I'm a new follower, wanna follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on the YSL mascara, need it in my life!

    http://eleganmag.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect list dear :)

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so desperately want to try the ysl mascara, its also on my wishlist. x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm gonna copy your list :)

    Great blog too! Following on GFC xx

    http://www.glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx