This week's work Outfits

Friday 9 August 2013



Fashion has always been a big interest of mine , I enjoy putting outfits together whether its for a night out, dinner with friends or a day to day basis outfit. I think us girls will all agree than when you wear something you look great in you feel great. Having started my job there is no certain dress code we have to stick to within reason , to be honest I have been enjoying wearing smarter and stylish clothes everyday , makes me feel almost more grown up and it sure does boost your confidence up. In the first outfit I paired a pair of black jeans with a simple studded cardigan and some sandal heels simple yet effective at giving you that stylish an polished look. In outfit numero two I paired the same black jeans and shoes with a simple black vest and to add a pop of colour I added a bright orange Blazer which personally I think makes the outfit. In terms of accessories I wore my black studded bag , my michael kors watch with a few gold simple rings.

Jeans : River Island
Blazer: River Island
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Select
Black Vest: H&M
Studded Cardigan : Primark
Watch: Michael Kors

What do you like to wear to work?

16 comments:

  1. Love both outfits! Makes me wish I didn't have to wear a uniform to work :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, adoring both outfits!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look great! Love the blazer and agree it really 'makes' the outfit!

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second outfit is my fave, LOVE LOVE LOVE the blazer and of course the bag! And black jeans go well with anything!!
    http://creativegesture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true! got to own a good pair of black jeans xx

      Delete
  5. Love both outfits! Really wish I bought that jumper when I seen it! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both (i have that Primark jumper ;))
    Would love you to check out my new blog styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove those shoes!! xo

    www.youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love both outfits but my favourite outfit is the second one, love the blazer

    Holly xxx

    http://hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these outfits, you look so pretty with your hair up like that, love the look xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx