Update, Instagramming & What I've been up to.

Monday 14 October 2013


It seems like it has been forever since I sat down and blogged, I have had a busy couple of weeks and had no time to dedicate to my blog which I have missed for sure. On top of that I felt like I needed a break from everything, sometimes life gets to you and you just need to step back and focus on yourself a little which is what I did , I felt like I needed to organise myself and plan a little more , I've never been the most organised person for sure but now that I sat down and listed all the things I would like to achieve as well as planning them out for sure does feel like I am in control of things a little more.  Last weekend I went back home to London which was great fun, whilst in London I visited my brother at uni and we ended up going out for a night out , it was nice to get away for a bit and have a weekend away.  Apart from that I have been hanging out with my closest friends which I love all too bits and honestly don't know where I would be without them. The last instagram is a brownie rocky road cake thingy I made on Sunday which was delish! On the blogging side of things I have been working with a few companies and am currently working on  few posts for you both beauty and fashion related , just need to polish them up and will post them up at some point this week. I hope your all having a fab week. 

9 comments:

  1. I completely agree that sometimes you just need to take a break from life! Trying to keep up with a blog on top of everything else can be impossible sometimes. I'm glad you had a nice time in London with your brother! I visited London last summer and fell in love with it xx

    Have a great day,
    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in your pics! And I understand wanting to take a break sometimes. I'm finding managing life, work, and all the extras a little overwhelming lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your post completely -- sometimes it's necessary to take a break and live, instead of having a schedule around blogging. I love these snapshots though! Looks like you enjoyed your trip back to London :) Thanks for visiting my blog dear, I'm your newest follower :) xo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is awesome! glad i found it:)) love those kind of personal blogs <3
    hope to see more, following you now sweety xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutieee! let me know when you follow me with facebook and bloglovin and I follow back
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I'm glad you took a break, it was definitely well deserved anyway! Rocky Road is my favourite thing the whole and yours looks delicious!
    It really is just the most delicious creation ever.

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to hear from you again, darling! I'm glad you took the time you needed for yourself. I know the feeling and it was the best you could do! Instapics are always fun :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx