Winter Hair Essentials

Sunday 24 November 2013


With the cold weather our hair can get very dry and brittle, and today I wanted to share with you ladies some of the products which have been helping  me to keep my hair in some what good condition. I think when it comes to hair and skincare spending that little bit extra can really pay off. 

The shampoo I have been really enjoying using is the Kereastase Bain Satin, it cleanses my hair without stripping it yet keeps it moisturised without weighing my hair down which is very important to me having fine hair.  However I would recommend using this shampoo as a treatment shampoo not an everyday shampoo if you do wash your hair often. It has a lovely smooth texture feels luxurious and smells beautiful. 

Treatment wise is I have been loving my Ojon Damage Reverse this product is a must if you have dry, frizzy or chemically treated hair, it leaves your hair nourished , soft and gives it a gorgeous shine. I like to apply this as an overnight treatment usually about 2/3 times a month and can notice a difference in my hair for sure when I do this regularly. I find I get dry scalp in the winter seasons which gets very annoying and this product helps to keep it nourished and moisturised. One disadvantage of this product is the smell which I am not so fond of however am willing to put up with it. 

Leave in conditioners are one of my favourite products to use however there are so many you can use heat protectant, volumiser etc. by the end of applying them all you can be left with hair full of product leaving it feeling weighed down, which leads me to this It's a ten keratin leave in conditioner I love that it has ten benefits in it which means you end up applying less product leaving your hair conditioned yet still fresh and clean. I highly recommend this product if you want and all in one product which really works, it helps to detangle, strengthen hair structure, restore hydration and much more although I will say that if you want volume you will need to use a volumiser on top of that apart from that it is a great all in one product. 

Last but not least is my L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Hair oil to which I have been loyal since it has come out, I personally adore this product for its formula and for what it does to my hair. This is also a multi tasking product as it can be used as a leaving in product on wet or dry hair or as an overnight hair treatment. It leaves your hair shiny smooth without leaving a residue or an oily hair effect which I adore.  The scent is divine yet not overwhelming so if your a bit of a sucker for good smelling hair products you will really like this one. 

I realise some of these products are more on the pricier side so I have also done a post on great natural hair oil and treatments which will be up at some point this week, I like to combine the two for great results and to keep my hair in good condition.

What products have you been loving ?



1 comment:

  1. I have the original damage reverse treatment and the conditioner - love them! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx