Black and Mint Green Nail Design

Friday 14 February 2014





 I recently started getting into nail design again and am thinking of investing in a nail kit and adding a few more colours into my collection. Last night I came up with this simple design which I am very happy with the outcome with. Firstly I applied my Kelly Brook black nail varnish with a top coat of the Wet and Wild navy blue glitter colour and added Barry M Gelly mint green tips with the exception of my second finger which I did the opposite to. I am very pleased with the outcome. Lastly I added a top coat of the Sally Hansen Double duty top coat. I think the bright minty green works really well with the black and adds a nice pop of colour. What do you think?


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx