Thursday 3 April 2014


I'm not one to skip breakfast as I think its the most important meal of the day , being someone who is pretty busy on daily basis its important to fuel for the rest of the day. Today myself and my friend decide to go out for breakfast and try out Cote down the Bay in Cardiff which was beautiful to walk around in in the early hours. Having never tried the breakfast menu there I was very impressed with the quality and presentation of the food. Being a coffee addict of course I had a cappuccino which was divine not to mention the presentation of it! We had granola and yoghurt and the smoked salmon with scrambled eggs with toast which was absolutely delicious. Being a slight foodie I love eating out and would recommend Cote for breakfast for sure.

Fashion wise I wanted to look smart but still be comfortable so I wore THE FRONT ROW SHOP faux leather trousers with a casual white jumper and a pair of NEW LOOK sandals , I paired i with my black PRIMARK bag and accessorised with a MICHAEL KORRS watch. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post!!! Beautiful Blog!!! xoxo

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx