March Staples

Sunday 6 April 2014


With new products being launched pretty much daily it can be difficult to stick to only a selection of products , having said that we all find that there's  a few we tend to reach out for no matter what. This month the products above is what I have noticed myself reach for everyday with a mix of skincare and make up items here's what so great about each and single one of the items seen in the picture above.

Firstly The Good Things Total Make Up Wipes: these have really made an impression and its a good one ladies not only do they smell amazing just like a berry compote they are not your typical make up wipe now by that what I mean is that they are a little thicker than your standard wipe you buy and are very moist which is great as one wipe will be just enough to remove all your make up off .. practical? yes very and they retail at £2.33 absolute bargain!!! Having sensitive skin I can assure you these are sensitive skin friendly, my skin feels soft , refreshed and non irritated after each use, will I be repurchasing these.. Yes for sure.  

Whilst on the topic of skincare next is the Fake Bake The Face Moisturiser which is an absolutely amazing product for any of you bronzed skin lovers like myself , I recently did  full review of this product so if you would like to read it click here. 

On the look out for a great and affordable foundation? The Borurjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation might just be what your looking for, its a medium to full coverage foundation which leaves you with a gorgeous dewy finish however does not appear greasy or oily on the skin , set with a powered it has a great long lasting power and will leave your skin looking flawless.  Personally I love how light this feels on your skin despite having such good coverage your skin still looks fresh and natural nor does it leave you looking cakey which is a great advantage as most full coverage foundation come with the disadvantage of feeling heavy on the skin. It retails at £10.99 which is an absolute bargain, a little goes a long way so this will last you a good few months for sure. 

Adding a bit of a bronzed glow to the skin is an essential step in my make up routine and lately I have been loving the L'oreal Glam Bronze Mono which is such a beautiful golden bronzer, it has a brown undertone which is great as it does not leave your skin looking orange at all. The bronzer has no shimmer which is great as it leaves you with a more natural bronzed skin effect and it can be used to contour your skin too. 

Winged eyeliner is also my everyday essential and having tried and tested many eyeliners I have been very impressed with this Bourjois Mga Liner which makes your winged liner application super easy. I've had this for over a month now and it is still going strong which is impressive considering I've found that pen liners tend to dry out pretty fast this one however hasn't and has a really good staying power I find it stays put all day and does not smudge which is good eyeliner staple. 

What have you been loving lately? 

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx