SUMMER FASHION HAUL

Sunday 11 May 2014


Summer is slowly approaching and with the seasons changing it is time to change or maybe add  a few new fashion items to our wardrobe. I thought I'd show you some of the items I  picked up recently from the shops which are perfect for this Spring/ Summer .  I was due a new bathing suit and saw quiet a few I really liked recently but all were out of my size which can be a little frustrating but I am planning on doing  a little online bikini shopping to make up for the loss ;) so my hunt for bikinis will continue . For now I am in love with this floral high waisted bikini I picked up in Primark not only was it an absolute bargain it is perfect for anyone looking to achieve a slimmer looking figure and the gorgeous bright colours will look stunning with bronzed skin. 

Shoes.. yes I bought more shoes I have a rather  unhealthy addiction to buying shoes with over 120 pairs one would say I need no more but when I see a pair which I am totally in love with I simply can not resist. The Monochrome New Look Sandals are absolutely gorgeous and bang on trend this season. I love the simplicity of them yet they will add a bit of an edge to your look. Did I mention they are on sale at only £10!! so go go and get yourself a pair here! 

The second pair of shoes I purchased was kind of an essential ;) I mean we all need a flat pair of sandals for summer right? Since I have been loving the white trend if you haven't noticed already I fell in love with these  gorgeous Primark white and gold pair which will go with pretty much everything and anything.

These are some of the items I picked up in stores I am guilty of doing some online shopping which I tend to prefer lately as it is so much easier and quicker so once I have received those I will do a similar post showing you some spring/summer dresser  I picked recently. I am also on the look out for  some new online stores so if you know any please let me know in the comments below.

What have you been loving lately?

32 comments:

  1. That bikini, those shoes, oh my gosh gorgeous! xo

    Hannah Rose // Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the swim suit! <3
    mishmsxo http://mishmsxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    love the shoes
    I'm now following you
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute haul !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post
    Charity fest in Kiev – http://smak.ua/ru/team/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic things!I love all!
    Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bikini is so cute, I love the high waisted styles :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black and white heels are stunning! you are remining me I have to do a proper summer haul as well soon!

    much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable swim suit :) Only this season have I really fallen in love with high waisted swim wear. The shape is flattering on everyone, so classic! I'll definitely have to make a trip to Primark (Penney's here in Ireland!) to check out their swim suits! For spring/summer I've been loving light, flowy dresses, preferably in a floral print. :) xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! i was never big on them until this summer!! xx

      Delete
  10. The primark sandals are actually so nice! definitely will be keeping an eye out! :) xx

    katrinaxmakeup♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to do a summer haul too! great swimsuit!!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that bikini!

    lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bikini is adorable...I just followed xoxo
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the print on that bikini! It's so cute! I don't know if I could pull off a high wasted bikini though! Kinda jealous. haha! Also loving those shoes!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shoes are so nice, I love the monochrome
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This bikini is stunning, I can't wait to go holiday shopping!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shoes are sooo beautiful!!!! I LOVE THEM!

    kisses from Paris

    http://mynaosman.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo both the shoes are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That bikini is so gorgeous, I'd never have guessed it was from Primark! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely little haul, that bikini is to die for! New follower! xxx
    http://asecretwhisperer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx