WHITE ON WHITE TREND 2014

Tuesday 10 June 2014








 The stand out white shade has been a massive trend this Spring/ Summer Season 2014 and girl I have been loving it. White on white is a big YES this season and I have been embracing it , what I find works best is mixing textures and fabrics with a subtle pop of colour like I have styled it in the images above. I paired this gorgeous Rare London Dress which has stunning detailed near the neckline with these simple white sandal heels which also have gold detailing. White and gold are one of my favourite combos , the colours work and compliment each other really well giving you that chic clean look. The hat completes this outfit in my opinion it adds an almost posh and important feel to this outfit making it perfect for a special occasion this summer.

What do you think of the white on white trend?

14 comments:

  1. This dress looks amazing !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stuuning! I love the dress
    https://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=7673087697330026165
    follow me on blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. White suits you! x

    www.lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com
    Instagram – mira_shpak
    Twitter – @ShpakMira

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely LOVE your blog! your sense of style is incredible:)
    had to follow you on bloglovin. can't wait for the next post:)

    lots of love form switzerland! xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food was great which was unexpected with such a large crowd. Everything was very tasty and presented well. The servers were attentive, efficient, and poised.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx