THE RETURN OF THE RIPPED JEANS

Wednesday 16 July 2014





Ripped jeans have made a come back recently and have been seen on some the most stylish celebs from Kim K to Selena Gomez speaking of which I recently saw a picture of Miss Gomez Rocking a casual yet stylish outfit click here to see which inspired me to put together this outfit seen in the photos. The Ripped jeans trend dates back to the 1980's , it was  mostly seen as a  rockish trend but that is not the case no more, now it has become a modern fashion trend and many well known designers have introduced the 'ripped jeans' trend to their collections making it a big 'wear it now' item which has been making an appearance on and off in the fashion world for a few years now.

But just like with any trend it is super important to make it work with your body shape and type with such a wide variety of jeans they do not necessarily have to be skinny jeans, boyfriend style ripped jeans have also been trending big time this season and look fab too! What do you think of the return of the ripped jeans trend? Yay Or Nay?

 








SHOP THE RIPPED JEANS LOOK

I have had a look online and found some of my favourite ripped jeans styles that are available out there at the moment. Below you can see the variety of colours, styles and shapes of the jeans you can buy. There are ones with large rips which may not be everyone's cup of tea but you can also find ones with 'subtle' rips which are perfect for anyone who likes to be a bit more on the safer side. Whatever your style is I think this is a really cool fashion trend that can be adjusted to your personal style very easily.

BOYFRIEND STYLE SUPER RIPPED JEANS: TOPSHOP
EXTREME RIPPED SKINNY JEANS: BOOHOO
ACID WASH SKINNY RIPPED JEANS: TOPSHOP
TONIC ACID HIGH WASTED RIPPED JEANS: BOOHOO



22 comments:

  1. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the ripped jean trend, but I like the faded color of yours. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not everyones cup of tea for sure! aw thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look like a babe in these jeans !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yours since they are simply ripped, some in the store are ripped from the thigh, down to the ankles! Great look :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah I know what you mean some can be tricky to wear x

      Delete
  4. i'm loving the ripped jeans trend! i like how you've put the outfit together :) i did a post on my blog on how to make your own diy ripped jeans :) www.shivonmakeupbiz.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i personally think if styled right it looks great! will check it out hun :) x

      Delete
  5. I LOVE ripped jeans, you look amazing in yours !
    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a massive lover of the ripped jeans trend although I did find it quite hard to find the 'perfect' pair but Topshop did me well lol :) Love your pair X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ripped jeans trend! I used to wear it all the time when I was in middle school and I'm glad the trend is making a comeback. Great outfit!

    Beauty Schooled

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the topshop ripped mom jeans. Your jeans are a lovely colour as well

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look:))
    I would love to see you on my blog!
    xoxo Antonella !

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun look! I like the baby blue pants!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving how you styled this look. Totally rocked it!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've really glammed up the ripped jeans, great styling x
    eleanor's adventures in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear!!!! I'm agree with you for ripped jeans. I love so much this model. Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx