BE BOLD

Saturday 2 August 2014


 



I was recently doing a little bit of shopping and came across these vibrant red trousers in H&M which I instantly fell in love with and of course had to buy , but at £7 they were an absolute bargain right?! I really like the style of them, they are slightly slimmer at the bottom are super comfy and personally I think are stylish and on trend too. I have worn them a few times since I bought them and have received compliments both times I've worn them . In the photos above I have paired it with a Topshop Cropped top and my signature New Look cut out heeled sandals for which I have declared my love for in previous post haha so I won't even go there. This in my opinion is one of those looks like you didn't try hard at all yet still looks put together , chic and glam. The vibrant colour adds that stand out look to this outfit in my opinion and girl I guarantee you will be turning heads when rocking this now I am speaking from experience here hah! Hope your all having a fab weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Love these pants, specially the color to go with the style! Amazing!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you edited this! The colors just pop! Looks lovely.

    xo
    Miss Anna Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how bold the colours are in these photos :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely amazing look! *_*
    have a great day :)

    http://nastyudsi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look great !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy ootd . Super love it girl ,,, xoxo

    NANY
    artofnanyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you are rocking this outfit! Absolutely love those pants with that crop top!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those trousers! Also love how you edited these photographs!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!
    Tasty review of Kiev Pie Restaurant
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those trousers were made for you girl, you look super! I love the pictures too!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous outfit!!! You look gorgeous!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning outfit!! Love the red pants and cropped top/strappy heels. You look perfect!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely stunning!
    I just found your blog and I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx