Bright Reds

Wednesday 20 August 2014





  







I went on a little shopping trip to Westfield yesterday and here's what I wore, since it's been getting a little chilly in London I word this gorgeous fluffy Primark Jumper , yes that is another bargain purchase which I am totally loving, paired with my bright red pants which have made an appearance on my blog before , I just simply love how comfortable yet stylish they are. Shoes no surprise there ey! I'm just making the most out of wearing these comfortable beauties before it gets too cold to wear sandals heh any excuse is good right?! Bag wise this is another Primark find and I love it! at £10 I simply couldn't say no and have already had so many compliments on it! This Make up look is definitely not something I rock on regular basis anyone who's been following my blog for a while knows I am not really a red lipstick kinda girl but I am loving this bright red lipstick from MUA, with  this particular outfit I think it really pulls it all together! What do you think?


36 comments:

  1. In love with your outfit and you look amazing!!
    Kisses Paola

    www.themorasmoothie.com
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up looks absolutely amazing, no wonder you got compliments you look incredible!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jumper, and it looks stunning paired with those gorgeous pants:) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour blocking! Gorgeous contrast, and that jumper is so cute!

    I want one! Perfect for the summer-autumn transition :)

    By the way, you should include more closer up shots of your hair and makeup in your posts like this one... you look so beautiful, and that lip colour really suits you! :)

    Laura ♥ | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
    Bloglovin' | Google + | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I will do that with future posts :) xx

      Delete
  5. You are looking like a babe !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outft! It's perfect!

    Kisses!

    Anouckinha´s Closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing sweater!

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so sexy and gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such great look, love this kind of red!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely hairstyle, looks very glamorous!
    Followed you back sweetie
    Kisses
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! Beautiful shoes x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just came across your blog, and I love it!
    I love hair so much in this post as well

    -A,x

    Mandeville Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit and hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fuzzy jumpers and your joggers are awesome!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your post with summer mood
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fabulous darling and I just love your hair!!!

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a trendy look!! Love it !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the vibrant color of your trousers!! and the textured sweater too!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute outfit! I really love the hairstyle too....very sophisticated :) x

    Sinead - Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
  20. There's something about that sweater and red pants that are so perfect. Adoring this outfit and those pants are gorgeous!!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look stunning!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great pants, love the colour!

    Have a wonderful Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx