MISS GUIDED GEO PRINT PLAYSUIT

Thursday 11 September 2014


Hello Chicas, the summery weather seems to have returned to London over the last week (yay) and I have been making the most out of it as the colder season is slowly approaching us. Playsuits are probably one of my favourite summer items simply because they are so comfortable yet stylish and chic, pair it with a pair of heels for a glam look or a pair of sandals for an everyday look and your ready to go. I am totally in love with this ombre pink playsuit from Miss Guided!! The subtle pattern really works well to make the colours pop, I also like to shape of it the short sleeves give it almost a geometric feel to the shape of it. I paired it with a simple white belt with a gold plate and my bargain Primark pointy toe heels which I think work really well with this outfit.

What are your favourite summer pieces?






For my make up I went for a pretty natural look with a winged eyeliner , nude lip and a peachy blush, I think it works well in contrast with the bold pink outfit and big bouncy hair . 


Miss Guided are totally getting it right with their playsuit collection at the moment, its been a while since I had a browse through their site and I have totally been missing out! I had a look through their website and chose some of my favourites below, they have such a great choice when it comes to colours and shapes so if  your a bit of a playsuit lover like myself your bound to find your perfect playsuit for sure. 





11 comments:

  1. i love this playsuit! so pretty the colours are amazing to! really suits you

    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love this print on you.
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look, the color is amazing! Stunning garden! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore playsuits and the one you're wearing is adorable!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog and i absolutely adore your style and think you're gorgeous!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about the playsuit, really need to start wearing them more now summer is here

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Falling in love with your blog by the minute! You look adorable in that playsuit.

    Thanks so much for the love!

    xx,
    thetinydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx