CAMEL: THE COLOUR OF CHIC-NESS & SOPHISTICATION

Thursday 13 November 2014


Neutral coloured pieces are by far some of my favourite ones not only are they very easy to style with pretty much anything there is just an instant chicness that those pieces have and today I am specifically talking camel colour which seems to be one of those timeless colours which refuses to go out of style not that I am complaining there ladies. This colour seems to pull it of no matter what time of the year it is as it somehow still manages to look relevant not to mention how sophisticated this colour can look. Hence why today I decided to share some of my favourite items that will add that instant sophisticated look to your wardrobe. 

 is a wardrobe essential , the simple and clean design will literally go with anything and everything.  Stylish waistcoats are a great way to add that extra layer and I am loving this BEIGE SHEARLING GILET : IN LOVE WITH FASHION perfect paired with a pair of jeans and a white knit for a simple everyday look.

Knits are a fall essential and I love this BEIGE COLOUR BLOCK KNIT : RIVER ISLAND although it is very casual paired with some heeled boots such as the ANUSHA CAMEL LACE UP BOOT: PRETTY LITTLE THING can add an instant more dressed up look without going over the top. 


The  TAOS FRINGED BOOTS: NET A PORTER are by far one of my favourite items from the whole list above these would look great with pretty much anything. Accessory wise I love the 
FAUX FUR ROL TOP CLUTCH: TOPSHOP  not only is this super cosy and soft it will add a unique look to that party outfit due to its fussy fabric texture.  Hats are a great way to add a sophisticated look to an outfit and this CAMEL FELT HAT : MISS SELFRIDGEis just perfect , its not too big or too out there.

What do you think of the Camel Colour Trend?

27 comments:

  1. i love camel..i think it's a cool and chic color..the coat is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the coat! I have always loved camel all year around i think it looks great

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely post! Love your style

    Master-class in brand new Kiev restaurant:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/11/blog-post_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love camel, especially in winter ! Love the list !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need more camel coloured clothes! I think it's such a classy colour <3

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh... I have always gone for nudes that are more the blush variety then this earthier camel tone, I'm thinking I need to get that camel coat! Xx

    Shaqinah from Shoes & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love this kind of color! It's so neutral and easy to mix and match :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore that sweater and those chunky heeled boots! Fall is without a doubt my favorite season!! Love your blog! New Follower!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A camel coat is HUGE in trend now! Unfortunately I haven't found the perfect one for me yet, but I am searching hard for it!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes, so cute

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  11. El camel es mi color favorito para el otoƱo....el abrigo es precioso!!!
    Un beso

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the soft warm color! It sure is a sophisticated color! I woud love to have a turtleneck sweater in this shade! :)
    X, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have a camel coat myself!!! such a staple shade for winter!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. The camel Gilet is divine - I would love to have something like this!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need that coat!! Its gorgeous but not sure if it will be too long on me! :( the model is super tall and it looks incredible on her but afraid it might drown me, haha! I will have to buy it and try it on, fingers crossed it fits :) otherwise I might go for the tailored camel coat, its a little shorter but I do prefer longer coats! Loving those tassel boots also they're gorg! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. looooook sooooooooooooo chic <3
    can we follow each other? let meknow, please, Ialways follow back :)

    have a beautiful day hun!
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsessed with all these choices!! Beautiful clothing :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this color! That coat is absolute perfection.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  19. That camel coat is amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love every single item.You have a great taste.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful coat !!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this collection of camel beauties! It's definitely a super chic colour! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this colour and I think it is perfect for this season.

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx