TOWER LONDON NOW STOCK SKECHERS

Tuesday 2 December 2014


I was recently invited to the TOWER London store in Wood Green and had a lovely meeting with Ellie Craig who is the Fashion and Social Media Editor at Tower  London where she introduced me to the wide and diverse range of shoes they hold in their store, from heels, trainers , UGGs to childrens footwear. Having an interior design background I also really like their sleek and chick interior of the store with a cool young vibe once you enter . Their signature yellow and black bold look makes the really stand out from the rest.

During my visit I got to know the store a bit better and being a shoe lover myself it was a fun experience which I really enjoyed. Ellie introduced me to the brands they hold one of which is Skechers as they have recently launched a new range of running shoes now being pretty into fitness and in fact running I was very excited in particular about this range which is now available at Tower London.






























I was very kindly given a pair out to try which I will do a full review on once I have fully tested them out, TOWER London were kind enough to let me choose from the selection that skechers have launched. The pair I chose were the Skechers Black and Grey Flex appeal pair which you can check out here, so far I am loving them not only are they super comfortable but I think very stylish too.



During my visit at TOWER  London it gave me a little christmas present inspiration!With Christmas around the corner we are all stressing what presents to get who and I am speaking from personal experience here, each year it seems to get harder and harder right? Shoes would be an amazing gift for pretty much anyone! ladies we all love a new pair of heels and guys whether it be smart shoes or trainers I don't think they would be complaining either or just simply treat yourself whilst doing your christmas shopping after all we all deserve a treat from time to time.

TOWER London have also run a blog with lots of unique and fun content, competitions as well as updates on lots of fun events in London so be sure to check it out here.

What makes TOWER London Different from other Stores?

TOWER London is different because we’re not trying to fit in with the rest of the high street. Our company was founded in London and we’re really capitalising on that urban history with strong graphics, a varied yet coherent product choice and a blog that focuses on life in the capital.



How would you describe the shoe Styles available at Tower London?

It’s very eclectic but in a way that works well. For example you could come to TOWER London and get Converse for yourself for the weekend, some Ted Baker heels for work, Shellys London platforms for going out as well as Kickers for your kids and Vans for your other half.

Three fun Facts about Tower London?

1: It took over 12 weeks to create the two bespoke LED screens in TOWER London’s flagship store
2: Over 150 mini croissants, 50 fresh juices and 50 Cuckoo bircher muesli pots were devoured in just under two hours at TOWER London’s recent bloggers’ breakfast 

3: Team TOWER walked over 10 miles (mostly in heels) during the most recent London Fashion Week.

 Connect With TOWER London:


10 comments:

  1. The red sneakers are to die for, even the black boots. Amazing post & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so beautiful

    check out my blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be a heaven for me to be there lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first Sketcher!!

    I follow you!
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks like shoe heaven! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never tried Skechers, but those do look very comfy...especially being memory foam ones!! Looking forward to your review :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool shoes
    http://keepcalmandreadmorebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx