GET THE LABEL : ONLINE STORE EXPERIENCE

Monday 26 January 2015


Hello, Firstly I hope you all had a fab weekend I celebrated my birthday so did no blogging over the weekend but will do a post regarding that tomorrow. Today I wanted to tell you about an online store   called Get The Label who contacted me  a while back and kindly sent me three items from their site in return for a review but also so I can share it with my readers.After having looked at their site and the wide range of clothing they hold I agreed to collaborate with them and I am very happy I did as the items I received have been great in terms of quality.  

About Get The Label?

Although the site does focus a lot on sport brands they do have a range of dresses, bags and accessories too along with childrens wear making it the perfect platform for pretty much all ages. Being someone who is very fitness oriented I do love my sports wear too so I will be using them to purchase some new Gym Kit wear in the near future for sure as who doesn't love some new clothes plus its a great way to motivate yourself to hit the gym more any excuses to shop ey haha.


SHOP THE DRESS: TFNC Dress

The three items I received were this pretty TFNC Dress which is now only £9.99!! I love the snake print with a pop of colour also being a skater dress it is very flattering. Next was this Religion Bag which is also on sale for £21.00 ,this  is perfect for travelling or for the gym as it is big enough to fit      in quiet a lot of your stuff. 




















SHOP THE BAG: Religion Bag 

Lastly I received the Diesel boots which are by far my favourite , they are currently going for £64.99 which is amazing for such good quality boots!!  Having had uggs in the past I can assure you these are very comparable, they have been keeping me super warm in this cold weather we've had in London lately and despite me wearing them on regular basis they have not worn out or lost their shape which is fab as I know that some cheaper ugg alternatives can be very low quality. 


SHOP THE BOOTS:Diesel boots 

Overall I could not recommend this site more the customer service I experienced was great and my items were delivered super quick which I think is so important . 

                   What do you think of these items? Have you heard of Get The Label Before?


19 comments:

  1. The training top is so cool!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit so much! <3

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great :)

    www.slap-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this .I always love discovering new sites
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great products! I love the workout wear
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post & your figure is to die for ! :) x

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick delivery always sells me. Gorgeous outfits too, think I may have to have a nose!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is great ! :)
    Do you want to follow each other ?:)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so amazing girl !

    Many giveaways on my blog right now !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. your workout outfit is so cute!!

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx