The Florida Room

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Florida Interior Design 


I was recently introduced to a global Real Estate Firm Douglas Elliman and am collaborating with them on a Florida Inspired Bedroom Decor . The idea behind this was for me to share how I would visualise my bedroom if I was to live in Florida which I would absolutely love to do at some point.

Florida's picturesque Atlantic Ocean Coastline with its clear blue beaches and beautiful landscape is a place in demand for luxury properties.  

I feel like the interior of a Floridian property should feel relaxed however have a beautiful look just like the state itself. Personally I would keep it fresh with whites, light greys and possibly a pop of turquoise to mimic the blue sky and beaches of the outdoors.  Lately I have been obsessed with gold leaf plated furniture which incorporated within a Floridian home would look absolutely stunning , the colours complement each other beautifully creating a fresh , luxury and sophisticated decor. 


Luxury Bedroom Decor

The bedroom above is what I would describe as texture neutral layering, the colour palette is pretty much the same across the whole bedroom however with the different patterns, textures and mirrored glass side tables this in my opinion is a perfect fresh Floridian bedroom inspiration where the actual view almost adds to the decor and feel of the room.


White Bedroom Decor

The second bedroom which I felt would be another inspiration for me if I was to decorate a bedroom in Florida is once again a very soft palette however with subtle pops of colour have been introduced. I particularly love the detail on the ceiling which adds a slightly unusual but effective visually effect. 

Beach Bedroom Decor


The last bedroom is one of my ultimate favourite purely due to the stunning view, once again I feel like the view is almost part of the room feel and decor. The simple clear bed frame really caught my attention as its different and unique .












Above I have put together a few items which are inspired by the photos above.

Over all I feel like the interior of a Floridian property should feel relaxed however have a beautiful look just like the state itself.

click here

click here

3 comments:

  1. Dream bedrooms, my most favourite is the last.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only wish I had a bedroom like that, the view would be amazing!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Domestic Abuse | It Happens To Bloggers To

    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. room design simply gorgeous. minimalist style I really like. home You will adjust

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx