Elegance is the only beauty that never fades

Thursday 24 July 2014




 The weather in the UK has been absolutely gorgeous recently and personally I have been loving it! As I am a part time interior designer and blogger meaning I work from home a few days a week I have been able to enjoy some of this sun and do a little bit of cheeky sunbathing! I have been loving putting together summer outfits and getting to wear my summer wardrobe! Today's outfit consisted of my H&M black leather skirt , this gorgeous bra let style crop top which I bought in Republic last year and my New Look nude heels. I love how it's simple yet glam at the same time. The leather skater skirt adds a bit of a rockfish feel to the whole outfit which I personally love . As I usually do I have browsed around the internet and found a few similar looks for ya'll incase you wanted to shop a similar look! I hope your all having a great week and been able to get out in this gorgeous weather .

SHOP A SIMILAR LOOK 



BLACK LEATHER SKIRT: NEW LOOK  CORSET TOP: TOPSHOP  NUDE HEELS: VAN MILDRET  PEACE BELT: EBAY MIRRORED SUNGLASSES: RAY BAN

7 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love the elegant black/white combo, and your shoes are fierce!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. Great post

    Third party ELLE Cuisine
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/07/elle-cuisine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, the nude heels are a fab touch! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures and look !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt! xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx