CALLING ALL BENEBABES .. ELLE MAGAZINE : BENEFIT ROLLER LASH MASCARA FREE

Wednesday 4 February 2015

BENEFIT HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!! THEY HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW MASCARA. CALLED BENEFIT ROLLER LASH MASCARA!!

The inspiration behind it so I've heard is that the actual mascara wand was shaped in an old school velcro hair roller! Interesting ey! If your a bit of a mascara fanatic like myself and love trying new ones out Elle Magazine are giving one away for every reader this month when you purchase a copy so go get yourself done before its too late as the product is not Launching till later on this is your only chance to grab one for pretty much free before anyone else gets to try it. 

I have used Benefit Mascaras Before and gotta say I am a fan of their previous formula's so am looking forward to giving this one a go too not to mention Benefit's Packaging is pretty incredible and unique! 

14 comments:

  1. I have a sample of this mascara and it's really good one!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up too, but wasn't overly impressed with the mascara!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. benefit is a really great product! and i love their packaging. i'm tempted to try this mascara tho <3

    xx, Riotous Lolita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new roller lash! I always find the samples slightly different to the 'real' thing once its launched I will definitely be getting the full size to try <3 I find it similar to the they're real mascara but it definitely gives more of a flirtatious curl to the lashes that lasts all day x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so nice ! I need to make sure to grab one ! Thanks for sharing !

    Win Makeup Revolution FULL skincare collection !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get enough of benefit! Thank you for the post xx Yuki

    www.yukidoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, great! I want to read the magazine anyway -- seriously anything Keira Knightley puts her name on, I'm in (Imitation Game...)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh thanks for this! I love Benefit mascaras!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sounds great. I have to check it out now!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I didn't even know it existed! Thanks for sharing! I'm using the They're Real and its absolutely amazing xx
    Shirley | Quartz and Roses | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've tried this and it's really nice if you want long lashes!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx