Botanics Brightening Cleanser

Friday 20 January 2012

I am always testing and looking for new skincare products, having tried many products a lot of which include expensive over the counter products and not having any luck with products I have decided to go and have a look around  boots for cheaper alternatives. I stumbled across botanics , an organic and very cheap drugstore brand. I bought the cleanser and at first was very skeptical of it as it sounded to good to be true for the price you pay. However having used it for over two months I am very pleasantly suprised. I can see my skin is not as dull and very soft after I use this product. Personally I use it as a morning cleanser I distribute a bit of the product on a cotton pad and cleanse my skin , I use this instead of a toner and follow it by a moisturiser. 

The product claims to: The Botanics range combines active plant extracts in carefully balanced formulations to give you the right product for your skin type. Botanics Skin Brightening Cleanser gives your skin a bright start and finish every day, with it's gentle nourishing cleanser, it works to sweep away make-up and daily grime to reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion that glows with health. Containing Sweet Maple. Billberry and Sweet Cane which all contain natural AHA's to brighten and renew the skin's surface. Plant extracts at levels that really work, combined and formulated for unbeatable product performance. Naturally. Authenticated by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.

Final Verdict: I will be repurchasing this product for sure as it works great on my combo skin and leaves it feeling soft and bright.


 Lot's of Love 

Paulina 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx