NEW BRUNETTE HAIR USING LOREA'L CREME GLOSS & KB HAIR EXTENSIONS

Tuesday 9 December 2014


Hello Beauties, so I decided to be a bit spontaneous and dye my hair a dark brown colour ,I am so pleased I have done it, I wasn't too happy with the colour I had over the last few  months which I did get done professionally in a salon but the colour just didn't seem right. I have been wanting to go dark for a while but was always too scared to do it until I just decided to go for it..  I did a lot of research about home hair dyes and which one to go for on Sunday night and just went for it last night. The dye I ended up using is the Lorea'l creme Gloss in the shade Iced Chocolate , now I have never used a boxed at home dye before but this drip free semi-permament formula was very easy to use and made the whole process stress free. I think the hardest decision was picking the actual colour with the wide variety of brown shades and tones I wasn't sure which one to pick but ended up sticking to the Iced Chocolate which I am very pleased with although I was expecting the colour to be a little lighter I am very happy with the dark glossy shade it has left me with, perhaps leaving it for a little less time would solve that issue if your contemplating trying out the shade but don't want to be left with such a  dark of a shade at the end.  The Lorea'l Creme Gloss dye overall gets a bit thumbs up from me, it left my hair feeling super soft with  a glossy and vibrant colour.

As It was a spontaneous decisions prior to this I have already ordered some new human hair extensions from KB Hairextensions but in a light brown shade so I decided to take another risk and dye the hair extensions too although I was a little worried it would damage my new hair it worked really well and as you can see from the photo above the hair is still silky soft and shiny now this shows the high quality of hair and the fact the dye is not very damaging on the hair as extensions do have the tendency to get damaged a lot faster than your own hair. 



KB Hairextension is a brand I have never tried out before but having looked at their site I was very keen to try them out, they hold a wide range of hair and were even mentioned in Cosmopolitan Magazine which having received the hair I can understand why. The hair feels very high quality , is silky and blends in with your natural hair very well, now of course now all I have to do is put them to the test and see how I get on with them for the next few weeks but I will do an updated review for sure. 

What do you think of my new hair colour? 

41 comments:

  1. i want to try them..beautiful hair
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely and so does your hair!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous with your new hair colour! Mind you, you're natural stunning so you look great regardless. xx

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! L'Oreal Creme gloss is a fantastic product but unfortunately I turned out to be allergic to it and can't use it! X

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing! I usually use Clairol but I'll try out L'Oreal soon - the colour is gorgeous. I've never tried hair extensions but I'm definitely tempted as my hair is quite fine and it's sooo difficult to get any volume into it!

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour! Creme gloss is the best, whenever I dye my hair at home that's what I always use :) x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour really suits you. Great post girl.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been growing out short hair and it's such a painful process, I should totally look into getting some hair extensions! I think the darker colors look great on you and I didn't even know hair extensions were dyable!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous shade of brown. Makes me envious with my blonde hair!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful you + pretty hair = awesome look! :) Nice post, dearie! ;)

    BTW, I love your blog, dearie! Mind if we follow each other through email and/or bloglovin? Lemme know! ^_^

    Dearest yours,
    Jong :)

    iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you doll! and sure :) xx

      Delete
    2. thanks for dropping by my blog dearie! :D
      NOW following you through GFC and Bloglovin! :) HOPE you'll follow back! ^_^

      Dearest yours,
      Jong :)

      iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  11. Wow – I love the pictures! You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. your so beautiful!x

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that dark shade! I've been considering going darker myself for the winter, but not sure!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks doll! ah i know it seems like the perfect season to go dark xx

      Delete
  14. So gorgeous! Your hair is STUNNING! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have serious hair envy right now! Your hair looks so great I love the colour : ) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so pretty. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new hair looks great! Glad you decided to take the plunge :)

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks awesome, sweetie ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  19. <3333 you look stunning !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the hair colour :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx