BEAACHHYY BEACH .. A day in my Life.

Saturday 31 March 2012

This week has been amazing weather wise! The sun is shining and it feels like summer well at least it did until today, we r back with lower temperatures and clouds but myself and my friends made sure we mad the most outfit it! I even managed to get a slight bit of tan which I was very happy about considering it is only march! We decided to go to the beach for a day and I absolutely loved spending the day there! Although there was a bit of a breeze it was still warm enough to do a bit of sunbathing. Here's some piccies from the beach:








Then we followed the day by  a girly night out which was a lot of fun! Since Im at Uni and  a bit of a wild one usually go out once a week either Monday or Wednesday as we enjoy those particular events that are on the most here's a few piccies from our night out!

Sooo " Forgive us for what we have done ... coz we are Young ..."











 Lot's of Love 

Paulina 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx