Wednesday 14 March 2012

hello ,

Life has been so busy latley its unreal , glad in a way makes it more exciting but also very tiering. This week has been flying by like crazy! Went to London on Monday then got back on Tuesday after having spent all day travelling I had work till two in the morning , todays I've been busy doing some uni work and off to work again soon but before I do I wanted to do a little post here. After having gone to the library myself and Abbie went to get some lunch at Pizza hut ( not the healhties option) but got to treat yourself sometimes hah. Aftewards we decided to go and get some frozen yoghurts which were soo soo good. Now I'm back at the library need to shoot soon. I will do a beauty and fashion post very soon.

 That's all for now

Love


our yummyy yoomoo's

xx
Paulina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx