CHRISTMAS PARTY EYE LOOK ESSENTIALS

Wednesday 19 December 2012


As the party seasons is coming closer and closer I thought it would be a good idea to share some eyeshadow palettes with you guys , which you can use to create gorgeous festive make up this season! I mentioned palettes within all price ranges so that anyone can purchase them whether your on a budget or not!I hope you enjoyed the video and products and let me know what you're top eyeshadow palettes are too .


 PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

NYX CARRIBBEAN PALLETE:  

MAYBELLINE

CLINIQUE BEACH PLUM

AVON SUEDE NUDE

MAYBELLINE 24HOUR COLOR TATTOO TAUPE

MAYBELLINE ONE BY ONE MASCARA

EYEKO SKINNY ME MASCARA

MAYBELLINE GEL EYELINER

ELF EYEBROW KIT





10 comments:

  1. Great post!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clinique one, that purple/plum colour is wonderful!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award for blogging, hope that's okay :) Check out my post about it for my details! xx

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vlog!! :D you're so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudny blog ;*
    Pozdrawiam

    http://xdmycolorfulthoughtsxd.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try some NYX products. I am a new follower :)

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx