WINTER WONDERLAND

Tuesday 18 December 2012


CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND WINTER WONDERLAND FUN

Hey Dolls,

I came back to London a few days ago and have been very busy christmas shopping , seeing my family and hanging out with friends hence why I haven't done a beauty or fashion post lately however today I have a lifestyle post for you! I went to Westfield yesterday and must say it was a successful shopping trip , as I have now nearly finished all of my christmas shopping! After a long day at the busy Westfield shopping centre I went to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, what a beautiful place , I went in the evening which made it even more magical with all the lights, christmas rides and stools! I am soo excited that there is only one week left till christmas!! That is all  now for as I have to get on with plenty of my uni work and hopefully a new post up here too! For now here's a few photos I took yesterday:





19 comments:

  1. I wish I was close to finishing my Christmas shopping! Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! hope you manage to get it all done on time! its soo stresfull! Thank you and likewise :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! Hope you had a great day :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photographs :) We don't have this 'up north' but our german/french/swiss markets at this time of the year are gorgeous x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH I LOVE MARKETS! THEY ALWAYS SELL SUCH CUTE THINGS XX

      Delete
  5. Great picture. J'adore le sac ;)
    http://lovelydarkness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and pictures! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!(: xxx

    P.S My give away ends on the 22nd so be sure to enter!(:
    http://paigeypumpkin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/giveaway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics :)

    http://littleblackcoconut.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice photos! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's lovely value enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did,
    the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Also visit my web site :: download jocuri online gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get anything
    done.

    my blog :: Juegos Online Gratis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx