SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Sunday 16 December 2012



What Skin Type are you?

Combo, which means my skin tends to be dry or normal in some areas especially in the winter, and in some areas I get oily such as the T-zone. People with combination skin tend to suffer from larger pores, blackheads, whiteheads and shiny skin.



How Often do you exfoliate?
I tend to exfoliate no more than two times a week. As important as it is to exfoliate and remove all the dead skin cells, over exfoliating can cause more damage than good , as you would be stripping out all the natural oils from your skin which will cause your skin to produce  more oil! and I'm pretty sure none of you combo skined ladies want that!
Products I am using at the moment:
Simple Facial Wash : Great inexpensive and gentle face wash , works great for all skin types.
Olay Regenerist thermal scrub: Feels lovely when applied to the skin as it warms up and gives you a warming sensation. Biore Pore cleanser: Leaves you skin "squeeky clean" and so refreshed a great wake me up product for sure. Liquid Gold: Amazing exfoliator which will leave you with a glow in the morning when you wake up! Paula's Choice 2% BHA: Great for pores and whiteheads the BHA exfoliates the skin from within. Lorea'l Extra fresh moisturiser : Lovely refreshing gel based moisturiser , great for young skin.
Trilogy Rosehip Oil: My must have! Review down below.
Nip Fab Skin pigmentation fix: Currently trying this out and so far loving it.

Origins GinZIng Eye Cream: Great for a little bit of a glow under the eye area.
Disclaimer: All products waee bought with my own cash.

8 comments:

  1. lovely products paulina! maybe you could follow back?

    beautybymeganlaura.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovethe video, and I'm the same, my skin is a combo as well! Love any origins product, cant go wrong

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are such good quality! used their masks and creams before too xx

      Delete
  3. My gosh! So unrelated but your eyebrows are perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little sample of the GinZing eye cream, keep meaning to try it. Decided that I'm definitely going to get Liquid Gold in the NY too - read too many rave reviews on it!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The liquid gold is amazing ! deffo give it a go :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx