Christmas Partyingg

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hey Dolls,

A little bit of a rumble to start of with, OMG its nearly christmas and my excitement is indescribable hehe!  Time has been flying like crazy but I also have a lot of exciting things coming  up on my blog! Lot's of new posts and videos for you guys! I have recently been asked to do a series  which I am going to call " My weekly Loves"  I will share the most loved beauty, fashion and lifestyle items each week , I am really looking forward to doing this! I have been doing a little bit of shopping and will do a fashion post very soon so keep your beautiful eyes out for that! 

Now on to my life, Last night my housemates and I went out for a christmas dinner at Las Iguanas which was really nice and the cocktails there were amazing! Here's a few snaps from last night: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx