EYEKO SKINNY EYELINER REVIEW ♥

Saturday 8 December 2012

Hey Dolls,

I have been a winged liner girl from practically the day I started wearing make up! I love how quick, easy and chic the looks is. I personally think it is one of the hottest makeup trends that has been around! The look has been seen everywhere at runaways, celebrities wear it all the time and it can be worn in so many different ways! It's a look anyone can pull off no matter what your eye shape is. 

Being a huge winged eye lover I have tried and tested many eyeliners before, from gel, pencil, liquid , I have even tried using eyeshadow as eyeliner as Im sure most of you girlies out there have too. Through out the testing process I have found some eyeliners which I truly love and stay faithful to and some which I am not so keen on. 

Today I will be reviewing The Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner.



What is it? It is a felt tip pen liquid eyeliner with a long lasting no smudge formula with a glossy finish.


The felt tip applicator? The eyeliner is very precise and stiff unlike some other eyeliner you may have tried in the past , it literally is like a felt tip pen. It has a very firm tip with a fine point which allows you to apply your winged eyeliner in a fine line to give a natural look or thick edge and bold line for a dramatic cat eye look, the choice is yours.

The colour? The colour pigmentation is great after just one application you get a very dark slight glossy finish. 

Application? Personally I find the application using this very easy due to the stiff tip allows you yo have more control when drawing the line.

Here's a few tips on how to apply it

Always aim to Apply eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible, and place it between each and every eyelash.This will give you an illusion of thicker lashes, and who doesn't want that right?! 

At firts  keep the line as thin as possible, as  you can always thicken it if you desire a thicker line,  it's much easier to add liner than it is to remove what's already there.

Now dolls I will be honest with you I have tried many eyeliners in this form and was never keen on them as they would always end up drying after very few uses, however this one has impressed me and made me change my mind how I feel about felt tip eyeliners. The tip may go slightly dry if you have been applying eyeliner for a while but all you need to do is apply the lid give it a quick shake and your good to go. The eyeliner dries very quickly and I find it does not smudge on my eyes at all. I have worn this for four days in a row and having worked a 12 hours shift twice in that time I got home and my eyeliner was till there so that tells you a lot about the product itself.

Overall:

Pros: 

Very Dark Black Colour
Dries quickly on your eyelids which for me is a pro 
Stays put on all day

Cons: 

The tip dries out quickly sometimes but that is easily solved with a shake.




Disclaimer: The product in this post was provided to me by the manufacturer for consideration. However this does not affect my opinion of the product in any way at all. All opinions are honest and come from my heart based on personal experience I have had with the product.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing...love these techniques eyeliner tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a mini one in my birch box, and I LOVED it. So, I ordered a full size one. I was very disappointed because it was not the same. It was very dry. I tried shaking it with the lid on, getting the tip damp.. nada. So, this gives me hope that maybe I just got a dud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In recent days in read more number of articles regarding eyeliner. In this post only I learn some new information regarding eyeliner. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx