January Wish List

Wednesday 9 January 2013

 Hey Dolls,

Today I am doing a Wish List post as I have spent half of my day spring cleaning my room and just sorting it all out I have come across a few empties and decided I need some new beauty and fashion items by need I mean want ;) . So let me tell you a little about all the items on my Wish List:





1. Fiji Essie Nail Polish : I have bee eying up this bad boy for a while and decided it's about time it became mine, I am a big sucker for nude colors whether it's a nail polish, lipstick or eyeshadows I just think nudes, browns and taupes suit everyone and are very easy to work with.

2. Alpha H Liquid Gold: I have used this product before and I fell in love with it from the first use, its such a great product and despite being slightly pricey it lasts you a long time. 

3.Torque Chain  : I have been on the look out for a chunky necklace for a while and this one really stood out to me whilst I was having a cheeky browse through the TopShop website since I have been given a Topshop voucher over Christmas I may have to just purchase it .

4. Real Techniques Brushes: Need I say more? I have heard so many good things about these beauties I can not resist and have to purchase at least on of them this month!

5.Tee : I came across this Tee through the lovley VIPIXO and as soon as I saw this I knew it had to be mine, so casual yet so chic! so I may have already ordered it! oh dear! 

6. Urban Decay Naked Palette: I haven't yet fallen in to the Naked Palette craze however after seeing almost everyone mention it in their 2012 faves I have been wanting to try this and I have a feeling it will be mine in 2013.

7. Amnesty Multi Buckle Shos :I know it is only January and living in the UK the warm weather is no where near close but these shoes are AMAZING! however very pricey..  But hey no harm in wishing to have them ;).

That's what I would like to end up with by the end of January, let's just hope the pennies allow me to. 

A little Update:

I will be doing a Haul post tomorrow as I have acquired quiet a few items over the last few weeks! Also I have been kindly invited to an event tomorrow in London which I am very excited about! And will be doing a blog post about it so keep your eyes out for that!Hope you're all having a lovely evening!

What's on your Wish List This month?


14 comments:

  1. What a fun wish list! I have been dying to get my hands on some of the Real Techniques brushes, and I just got the Naked 2 palate, which I am so excited to try out!

    xx Kait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah me too!! let me know how you get on with it doll! xx

      Delete
  2. Love that Celine tee! I'm currently coveting a pair of leather shorts :) xA

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't write why you want the Naked 2 but that's not hard to imagine, I so want it too ! I'm loving the real techniques brushes, they are a great deal!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh good point! updated it now! :) which one would you recommend to buy first out of the brushes? xx

      Delete
  4. Essie's Fiji is on my wish list too! It looks like such a perfect, wearable colour. I'm also on the hunt for the perfect eyebrow pencil, wish me luck!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a gorgeous color!!! ah me too! been looking at buying some!

      xx

      Delete
  5. Loving all the items especially #5 !
    Great post, now following your wonderful blog.

    Xo
    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for that tshirt for a while now but never knew where to buy it from!
    Definitely buy the liquid gold, it's a god send!

    Luce xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am its going to be ordered very soon! makes such a huge difference to the skin!

      xx

      Delete
  7. Thank you!! will have a look at your blog for sure :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list! those shoes are gorgeous! I love ordering things online and opening them up in the post! however, it is so easy to over spend on the websites!!
    Very lovely post
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx