Quick Little Haul

Thursday 10 January 2013

Hey Dolls,

So initially I planed to do a video Haul for you today but the lighting is terrible due to the miserable weather outside today so I will do a small haul for you on my blog for now. I have ordered some new lights a few days ago so will be able to film Hauls without having to relay on the weather which I am very much looking forward to. Anywhos here's what I bought yesterday:

♥ Primark Bag : I absolutely LOVE this bag! It's almost like a cheaper version of the ZARA Bags.


♥ Primark Cardigan: I love this beige and neutral colored Cardigan,  it's great for everyday wear and so soft and comfy! Not only that you can't go wrong with these!


♥ Set of Rings : I was so impressed when I saw these! Such  bargain, last week I purchased a similar set of rings from Topshop only for £12.50!!! I think Primark is the place to go for Jewellery from now on!


♥ Cross Necklace: Once again what a bargain!! I saw a very similar one in Topshop last week which was way more expensive and I am so glad I didn't buy it as I found this for £2! 


♥ Soap and Glory Hand Food: Since the weather has been rather cold lately I noticed my hands were getting a little dry having heard a lot of good stuff about this I bought it in boots and LOVE IT! it smells soo good and leaves your skin very soft!!




♥ Make Up sponges: Last thing I bought were these make up sponges , as I run out of them and like to replace them quiet often. I found these in Matalan I think they were around £2/3 so great price! and they came in a pack of different sizes and shapes.


These are all the purchases I made yesterday! I hope you liked this quick little haul. I am now off to get ready as I am leaving to go to London at 1pm. Hope you all have a fab day!



6 comments:

  1. Can't believe that bag is Primark! I love it, it looks great :)

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that bag my initial thought was 'must be from Zara' so you're def right about it being a dupe cause I genuinely thought that's where it was from :) Looks like you picked up some great bits. Love the cross necklace in particular.And 'Hand Food' is amazing. Really like your blog btw, and if you're ever passing through mine, do say hi!

    Kerry, from Kerralina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks doll! and will be checking yours out for sure :) xx

      Delete
  3. I wish we had Primark here so badly :( Everything you got is so nice. I just started using Hand Food too and I LOVE it! It works so well and smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is beautiful! I will definitely be buying it before going back to uni :) xo

    Student-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx