ELF GOODIES

Saturday 12 January 2013

Hey Dolls,

So recently Elf had a 25% off sale and originally I intended to only purchase their eye brow kit,as I love that product, its very affordable and works great for filling out my brows, but me being me and getting sucked in by their new improved website I decided to have a cheeky look and ended up picking up some more products.

Here's what I picked up:

EYE BROW KIT:  This is a great product and comes in various shades. There is a pigmented wax side and a brow powder to set the brows with. I have repurchased this over and over again for a while now.



NYMPH MINERAL LIPSTICK:   Gorgeous nude color lipstick with a creamy finish.

BAKED BLUSHER : This was a new purchase from their new baked collection in the color rich rose. The color is so gorgeous, I am looking forward to trying this on my cheeks.

ELF SMALL STIPPLE BRUSH: I also picked up this small stipple brush as I thought it would be great to use with the application of the baked brush. 

 ELF BAMBOO SMUDGE BRUSH: I have never used their Bamboo Brushes but they were reduced to half price and I decided to give these a go.

 ELF DAILY BRUSH CLEANSER: I bought one of these, I think this will be great to clean eye make up brushes if you are in a rush or just to give your make up brushes a quick clean in between washes.


ELF BAKED BRONZER: The last thing I picked up was this Baked Bronzer form their Baker Collection, the color looks quiet nice I will try this out and let you guys know what it looks once applied to the skin.


That's all I purchased from ELF , I am going to be trying all of these products out and will do a separate post on all of the above very soon. 

What are your Top ELF products?


30 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks like such a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elf is great, I hate parting with money so it's really my thing! I bought the large version of this stipple brush the other day as well as some other items. I hope it turns out well!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they have some great bargains!! oh let me know how the large stippling brush goes too! xx

      Delete
  3. I definitely need to try this brand. The products look of high quality and I love the colours. The blush and lipstick are perfect even for a bit darker skin like mine. x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of their products are absolutely gorgeous and worth a try! that blusher would look gorgeous on your skin tone!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love the elf stipple brushes! and I also love every lipstick from the regular line! they are so pigmented and non sticky and perfect for only £1.50 although they dont stay on a long time I can live with it :) I also LOOOOVE the cream eyeliner in black! its so easy to apply and is very dark! Highly recommend!
    www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't really tried a lot of ELF since the shipping here is horrible. I really really want to try the baked products, they look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah really? we have quiet good shipping over here never had any problems with it! they are absolutely gorgeous!hope u can get your hands on them soon! xx

      Delete
  6. The lipstick is soo pretty!! I have never tried elf's products before, but maybe I should :)

    http://www.lifeasizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I would recommend it :) so cheap and some of their products work great!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Elf products are so great!!
    That eyebrow duo has been my favorite from the day I got it.
    I also like their brushes, especially their powder brush, which is very good for blending foundation! :)


    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it has become one of my must have products! xx

      Delete
  8. I'm not usually that big of an Elf fan but I am definitely going to have to try out that blush and the lipstick, what wonderful colors!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah some of their products are not great you just have to test what works for you but the blush and lisptick are great! :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. Those baked blush and bronzer look really pigmented, and I've been curious about that brow kit and those mineral lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't testes them out but will do a post on them and see how they work with the skin! but the lipsticks are fab! :)
      xx

      Delete
  10. Heey, your posts engage me very well :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love elf! So gutted I missed the sale. The eye brow kit looks amazing, thats definitely on my wish list now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous about this haul, I pretty much like elf products overall.. the only thing I dont like is the lipstick cause It was a bit drying on my lips but that baked blush! OMG! such a bargain :) Lucky u !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know that blush is amazing i will be buying more!!

      http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk

      xx

      Delete
  13. The lipstick and blush looks great! xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dind't know this brand but it's products look good.
    I also like your blog so much so I'm following you now :D and I'd love to invite you to come and visit mine and join it if you want to :D
    kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a a great brand if you are looking for cheap and good products :)
      thank you and of course I will check out your blog!! :)

      xx

      Delete
  15. I've never tried this brand before. I love the look of that nude lipstick. I have been looking for the perfect shade lately. This one is so pretty!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx