COMPANY BLOG AWARDS

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hey Dolls,

I hope you are all doing well! I have had a rather busy couple of days , this week as gone so fast,  apart from being bombarded with tons of uni work it has also been an exciting one as you may have read below I got the chance to attend the Birmingham International Fashion week and I I had an email come through  informing me I have been nominated and it is all thanks to you beauties! So Thank You so much! If you would like to vote for me all you have to do is click here. I appreciate anyone who votes or voted for me it really means a lot! Today I am at uni all day and attending a Benefit Event in the evening which I am very much looking forward to as I am a big fan of some of their products. That's all for now I am back to uni work for now. Toodles.




8 comments:

  1. Hey girl,i like your blog.
    do you want to follow each other?
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!

    Check my new post in:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! xx

    Check out my blog if you like; :)

    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx