TOP DRUGSTORE MAKE UP PRODUCTS

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Today's post is about my current Top Five Drug Store Make Up Products. I think some drugstore products are sometimes underrated as we get stuck thinking that just becuase something is expencive it's better well that is not true in some cases and I have recently come across some products which are both affordable and work great, and I am pretty sure all of us love a good bargain.



1. Sleek Contour Kit :  Retails at £6.45 This duo consists of a non shimmery bronzer and a light champagne highlighter combined together they complement each other beautifully and leave you with a perfectly sculpted and highlighted cheekbones.

2. Elf Baked Blush:  Retails at £3.75 I have the color Rich Rose, which is a beautiful bronzey with a slight touch of a rosey pink infused into the bronzed color. These blushes are super affordable and pigmented .They have a little bit of shimmer which is not over powering as it's very fine and looks gorgeous when the sun hits your cheeks for any ladies who love shimmery blushes this would be perfect for you.

3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer: Retails at £4.15 this beauty is perfect for concealing any pimples and imperfections but works great at brightening the eye area two. I often have two shades of this so I can use them on both areas. Using a lighter shade under your eyes will add the Kim Kardashain eye brightening effect and cover up those dark circles.

4. Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation: Retails at £8.99 I love the finish this gives to my skiny dewy but not greasy or oily almost like a satin finish to the skin. It gives you a great coverage and is very easy to work with.

5. Maybelline The Volume Rocket  Mascara: Retails at £5.99 this amazing mascara will leave you with thicks and long lashes and I have no doubt about that. I have been using this for over two months now and this has become my go to mascara ever since. I feel like none of the mascara's I have used latley compare to this bad boy.

What are your Top Drug Store Products?

22 comments:

  1. That mascara is one of my favorites too!!: )

    Please check out my latest article on

    SearchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reviews! :) would you like to like my blog on facebook? it would mean a lot to me! thank you so much! i'm waiting for your new post! xxx
    http://facebook.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will need to be trying collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer sounds like it is what I need!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!! :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the face contour kit and lasting perfection concealer :) great picks x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love Maybelline's mascaras. I have been wearing Falsies & Plush but recently bought the Rocket one too!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah me too! such good quality and so afordable!

      http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

      xx

      Delete
  7. I have heard so much good reviews about the rocket mascara so eager to give this a try when my mascara runs out very nice post love it :-) xx

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know what you think when you try it :)

      http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

      xx

      Delete
  8. Love the mascara!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the Wake Me Up foundation. The maybelline mascara also looks good!

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:Glossy Temptations

    I hope you'll check it out and look forward to reading your post if you do! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! I'll take your tips in consideration when I buy my make up the next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to getting the Rocket mascara - I've heard so many good things about it!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get my hands on the Sleek Contour Kit anywhere :(! But I love Wake Me Up foundation I did a review on my blog about it the other day.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've wanted to purchase that sleek kit since it came out! I still haven't gotten around to it sadly. :(


    www.compulsiveflirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx