25 Random Facts About Me

Monday 25 March 2013


Hey Dolls,

I hope you are all doing well, I have been crazy busy with uni work and work as per usual but decided to try and keep on top of my blog at the same time and have been pretty good at managing my time. Today I am going to do the 25 Random facts about me tag I love these kind of tags on blogs I think its a great way to find out a little bit more about bloggers and I find them quiet interesting . All of the facts below are totally random I though of them as I was doing this post hence why its all a little random. Let me know if you do this tag and I will check it out for sure.









1. I am a natural brunette.

2. I am a very shy person until I get to know someone properly then I get to loud and don't stop talking.

3. I would like to move in LA or Australia at one point.

4.I can speak two languages English and Polish

5. I love going out and eating out.











6. I love coffee.

7.I am constantly cold.

8.I love dogs can not stand cats, in fact I am terrified of them.

9. I went on my first no parent's holiday abroad two years ago and I had the time of my life.

10. I love chocolate chip cookies.

11. I won the second place in  National Graphic Design when I was in high school designing packaging for fair trade products.

12. I am very creative and currently study Interior Design.

13.My best friends name is also Paulina and I love her too bits.


14.I love shoes and own way too many pairs.

15.I can not wait to be a mum when the times right.

16. I love to have my own space but hate sleeping alone.

17. I sing constantly despite having a terrible voice.

18.I hate tomatoes but I will eat ketchup.

19. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half and wouldn't change anything about him.

20. I am a very girly girl.

21. I can spend hours reading blogs and watching youtube videos.

22. I have a rather addictive personality.

23. I love anything beauty related and if I step in to boots or any drug store I will not leave unless I purchase something.

24. I love sweet potato fries.

25. I am a tea addict and have about twenty different varieties in my cupboard.


13 comments:

  1. I figured you were Polish. My bf's parents are Polish and when he saw your name on the package I sent he said you have a really Polish name. I can't wait to be a mother too and am addicted to sweet potato fries; I always have a bag in my freezer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw really? ah me too so much better than standard fries!

      Delete
  2. great to find out new things about you. :) now I don't know what language I should speak to you, haha! :P And I am 19 and am with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years, im very proud of it. i wish you the same! :)
    misselegant06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post...I'm constantly cold too

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love your blond hair!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post! When a coincidence you and your best friend have the same name! I am a dog person too! And llove tea aswell ;) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i know hardly anyone believes at , at first hah x

      Delete
  6. I love things like this! It is so fun to hear random facts because you realize how much you have in common with people. Glad to have found your blog. Stop by mine some time if you get the chance!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post! I found no. 3 and 4 a little funny because because I'm Australian and I have polish heritage (along with a polish speaking Babcia)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to read about you, I love to get to know people better!

    You make such a cute couple with your boyfriend and OMG how do you style your hair? I need tips :( do you use a flat iron or hair curling marchine?

    x
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx