TRESemme Platinum Strength

Friday 22 March 2013

Hey Dolls,

So If you have been reading my blog for a while you may have noticed that I mentioned this product a few weeks ago after trying it out for a few weeks I am back with a review for you. Now let me just start by telling you a little bout my locks, I have fine and damaged hair due to the fact I use bleach on it so I am always on the look out for a good deep conditioning treatment.

Being honest I was a little skeptical when purchasing this,I  have tried  a few Tresemme Products but was never that impressed with any until I tried this TRESemme Platinum Strength Renewing Deep Conditioning Treatment. I  bought the little one use tube incase I didn't like it however it wasn't long before I returned to boots and bought the full sized product. After just one use I noticed how soft and silky my hair felt , now I am not saying it completely cured my dry hair however it did make it more manageable without leaving a residue or weighing my hair down.  I can see this helping people who suffer with frizzines as it helps to smooth out the hair and leaves it tangle free. 



I use this 2/3 times a week, now there are multiple ways you can use this as a treatment . Personally I like to use this either on slightly damp hair an hour before I go to wash my hair to give my hair a really deep conditioning treatment or leave it on for a least 5 mis after I have washed my hair. 

Tresemme are a brand know to create salon quality products at affordable prices and what's great about this is that it really is comparable to high end salon products just at the fraction of a price which of course is a big bonus. 


Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr       




8 comments:

  1. This sounds great, I'm on the look out for a new conditioning treatment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that brand doesnt come to Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! x Visit mine on
    http://escadalove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! just had a look at your blog and sure :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post! love TRESemme products!
    thanks for your lovely comment!
    maybe wanna follow each other? let me know
    http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, thanks so much!

    New Follower! x

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx