MAKE UP SWAP WITH THE LITTLE RED BOW

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hey Dolls,

A few weeks ago myself and the lovely Christine from the blog Little Red Bow decided to do a swap. Christine is from Canada which means there are  a lot of make up brands there we don't have easily available here in the UK so I was very excited to do this swap so that I could get the chance to try them out. 

I am absolutely in love with all the items I received from Christine, having read her blog I knew she would have picked out some great products. As you can see from the image above I received so many amazing items which I will be doing a separate post about each one of them to tell you more about each item.


I received two eye shadow palettes both of which I love, I love neutral colours and redish browns look great on my eyes so Christine got it so right when she picked up the wet and wild palette for me. I also received the NYX Jumbo pencil which I have been wanting to try for ages and now that I have got this one I really want all the other colours, its so pigmented and creamy it will be  great under eyeshadow base for sure.

I also got two blushes which are gorgeous , I am especially in love with the physicians formula one its just adorable and the colour is beautiful  perfect for summer. The rest of the items I got are lip products, I was super excited that I got the Maybelline Baby Lips as this is also another product which I have been wanting tot ry out for ages to top it all off its in a gorgeous peachy colour which is right up my street. All shades of the lip products are fab and I will feature them in make up looks very soon. 













I am a big matte lip girl lover and when I saw Christine included the NYX Matte lip paints I tried it on straight away and love it, I am wearing it today and its such  gorgeous colour and so far I am loving the formula as it does not feel super drying at all. 

Last bast not least she included two gorgeous glittery nail polishes some yummy candy which of course was eaten very much shortly after I opened the parcel. Thank you so much again Christine for all the lovely items. 


18 comments:

  1. that physicians formula blush is .... I can't even, everything you've listed here is incredible! I want to try everything! woah! nice taste! xx

    misstephaniechen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good sharing, Physicians Formula offers a wide range of products that provide healthy, yet glamorous solutions for the working woman. MINERAL WEAR is a mineral water, sourced from “healing waters” at Mineral Spring in Barlsbad, California, to enrich the skin with beneficial minerals such as calcium and magnesium. And ORGANIC WEAR is ready with Jumbo Lash Boosting mascara gives enhanced lashes instantly with its bioactive minerals that nourish lashes and yogurt-derived probiotic proteins for lashes that appear thicker, longer and fuller, read more at:
      http://kidbuxblog.com/staying-fresh-faced-amidst-a-hectic-lifestyle-is-made-easier-with-physicians-formula/

      Delete
  2. I love the physicians formula Happy Booster, I got it in a swap too, along with the lipstick it is gorgeous. Enjoy your new items! love L A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea, and what lovely things you received x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,new follower! you have a really nice blog and all this makeup is awesome! love swaps! follow back, if you like! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Paulina, love all these products. I have to check her blog also. I am also from Canada.:)
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea :)
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked everything! I had so much fun picking everything out for you. I have the same Wet N' Wild palette and NYX Matte Lip Creme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love it :) they are fab! the matte lip is by far my fave atm!

      Delete
  8. A makeup swap is such a fun idea! That NYX jumbo stick looks like it would make a fab smokey eye:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely got nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sounds good! thank you for stopping by n my blog!

      xx

      Delete
  11. What a cool idea to do a makeup swap. These are great products!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, I love that blush x)

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The nail polishes look interesting!:) it's like being sent a box of treasure!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx