#Instagramming 2

Friday 3 May 2013



Hey Dolls,

I have been crazy busy and not feeling that well hence the lack of posts , the last few weeks have been going way too fast and there seems to be not enough hours in the day to get everything done, I am preparing an Aprils favourites post which will be up tomorrow but until then I thought I'd do another 'what have I been up to' instagram post for ya'll. Since I am nearly finished with my Uni degree that has taken up probably most of the time out of my day but with the gorgeous whether we have had lately I knew I had to get out for at least a couple of hours and make the most out of it as we all know thats what you do if your in the UK as hot weather happens very rarely haha.


1. Spent  few hours having a cheeky bbq at my boyfriends house and course a cheeky amigos had to be included. 2. Lunch date with a girl friend outfit, loving my studded primark top and some disco pants. 3. Casual outfit of the day for a long day at uni. 3. Yummy healthy lunch home made burger with some turkey salad and cheese got to get that bod bikini ready ;). 4. Morning skate before tackling a day of uni work with my boy. 5. Boyf skating. 6. I did a little bit of what I call lazy skating ;) exercise is exercise right? ;) 

Now I am off to do a few more hours of University work followed by an evening shift at work at Las Iguanas. Hope your all having a great week and managed to enjoy a bit of the sun.

xo

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go
    for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

    My blog :: Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. My bf skates too. If yours is anything like mine it's great to have your own hobbies(like writing a blog)...as skaters can be a bit obsessive ;)
    good reads here!
    xo ruth
    ruthandglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx