My Week In Pictures

Saturday 24 August 2013

This week has gone so fast for me, ever since I have started my new job time has been flying buy I guess a lot of that has to do with the fact I have really enjoyed working as a Junior Interior Designer, it feels like all my hard work at university really has paid off as I am now doing my dream job and feel very blessed to have started so soon after graduating. I have had a little bit more of a quieter week and have been planning out all the things I want to do next which is very exciting. I am in the process of working with a few fashion companies which is very fun and I will post about it all very soon ( as soon as I can). I am also working on my July Faves beauty and Fashion post which will be up Monday evening so keep your pretty eyes out for that. This week I have been  loving a bit of italian cusine and of course being the coffee addict I am I have been loving trying out a few new cofffe's how adorable is that little cup of coffee in my pictures?! So starting with a selfie, I have dyed my hair a lot blonder to be honest not too sure how I feel about it, I am thinking about going caramel brown with blond low lights , feel like I want to change my hair a little since I've had it blonde for years now. Quote of the week which is so very true and has been keeping me motivated. It is bank holiday weekend and my best friend is coming to stay with me tomorrow and we are off for a girly night out which I am super excited about. I have been instagramming a lot of my work outfits so if you like fashion posts feel free to follow me on there too by clicking here. I hope your all having a fab long weekend and enjoy your time with your friends and family. 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, love that handbag. :)
    Glad you are enjoying your new job.
    Take care and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome - congrats on your job, too! So happy I found your blog - following now and can't wait to read more!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new job! That food looks divine! xx
    alily-louise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! I'm glad you have found a job that you enjoy and also one that is relevant to your education, that's such a rare thing these days!

    Hope you have a fab bank holiday weekend!

    I'm now following via GFC and Twitter

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog too :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo lovelyyy!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your mirror pic outfit! So cute!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit of the days are awesome! I'm gonna go browse your blog now :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx