Bank Holiday Weekend

Tuesday 27 August 2013

I hope you all had a fun filled bank holiday weekend , I had a blast during mine, having started a full time job it was nice to have a couple of days off and even better to see my best friend again. Since we leave a few hours away we don't get to see each other as much anymore which sucks at time but we make sure to always make and effort and see each other as much a possible. Friday night I stayed in and chilled sorted out a few bits and pieces, on saturday I went to see my friend Sav which was great to have a catch up . Sunday afternoon my best friend Paulina yes she is also called Paulina arrived and we got the party started, we went to a night club and had a great night out followed by a lunch date on Monday which was great, we are both big lovers of italian food so that's what we ended up having for lunch despite it not being the healthiest choice it sure was worth it and you got tot treat yourself sometimes ey haha. Now that the weekend's over its time to get back to work and on track with everything , I am looking forward to blogging this week , I am also going to be posting some new stuff on my interior design block so feel free to have a sneak at that too. 


What did you get up to this weekend?








8 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! x

    Alannah | www.keddiescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous! I love the colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the yellow dress - gorgeous!

    love your blog hun - now following on GFC & Bloglovin, would love for you to check mine out :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this dress reminds me of one I have on my blog!! You look gorge!!!

    www.strawberryxshortcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics beauty's!
    www.supongoesotilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your dress! And yes, now that I'm working full-time this 3-day weekend has been amazing!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx