Work Outfits #2

Tuesday 3 September 2013

 I have put together a few outfits which I have worn this week and decided to share with you guys . I have been enjoying putting together new fashion outfits and will be doing this more regularly on my blog. Above I have put together three outfits of which one is more casual and the other two are more put together. The first outfit is more casual and simple, I wore black leggings with a taupe coloured blouse, flat sandals and my khaki jacket with leather sleeves. Despite the flat shoes and messy bun I think the outfit looks put together and still is work appropriate.

Outfit one:
Top: New Look
Leggings: Primark
Bag: Select
Jacket: New Look
Sandals: Primark
Watch: Michael Kors

Outfit two is more stylish and chic , the colours go really well together and all complement each other in my opinion, the short black blazer makes the oufit with the longer cuts in the front. This time I paired it with my heeled sandals which I am loving at the moment.

Outfit two:
Top : Zara
Leggings: Republic
Bag: Select
Blazer: H&M
Sandals: New Look

Outfit three is pretty casual but the disco pants add a little bit of a fashion statement as they are almost metalic looking, to tone it down for work I paired it with a denim shirt which I accesorised with a necklace. Since it was a little chilly that day I added my khaki jacket which I think goes well with almost anything. 

Outfit three:
Shirt: H&M
Jacket: New Look
Disco Pants: Bank
Sandals: New Look
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Select

What fashion items / pieces have you been loving this week?

17 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!My favorite is the second one! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DOll! and of course would love to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits!

    I'm just so impressed with your hair, I can never get mine looking as good as that!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loved these outfits your post is amazing !
    and your hair I can never get a good bun with my hair its a nightmare !
    here's my blog if you fancy giving it a look :)
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits, the sandals are so fab and your hair of course. :)

    New Post
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in all three. I love your hair. I'm so bad at styling mine. It never turns out how I plan it to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you now via bloglovin,
    Be sure to follow me back as promised :)
    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/andkateblog
    www.instagram.com/katemulroy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new look strappy shoes are stunning! So vampy and lovely! (I looked them up online!)

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style :) all the outfits are lovely! Really love your bag though.

    Shannon Marie
    Schnella Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always look great! I love how you piece outfits together and that New Look jacket is great, I've been looking for something just like it.

    www.rachael-vicoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all these looks. :) You have a great sense of style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx