New Beauty Buys

Thursday 5 September 2013


 It has been a while since I have done a beauty post and I decided it is about time to change that. I have recenty been running out of bits and pieces in my make up and skincare collection and did a little bit of shopping to replace  some of the stuff. As we are approaching winter I am looking to change up my skincare  a little bit and add in some new products , I feel like my skin needs a little bit of change, I am slowly running out of all my skincare products from eye care to night time care so if you ladies have any winter skincare recommendations please do let me know in the comments down below as I would love to know what you guys are loving and using.

Whilst on the talk of skincare  few months back I purchased the Una Brennan Vitaminc C day moisturiser which I love and will do a full review on soon, since I loved her moisturiser I bought the Vitaminc C brighten cleansing oil from the same range, I have always wanted to try out a cleansing oil but never really got around to it, I have been using this one for a couple of days and so far I am liking whether I'll love it I will soon find out hehe.

I have also run out of my bronzer . In terms of bronzer I have actually been using face powders which are a few shades darker as bronzers as I find that they keep my skin shine free a little longer as that's what most of them are designed to do . Whilst having a browse in Tkmax I came across this korres powder which I thought was the perfect shade for me to use as a bronzer. I have never used any korres products but heard a lot of good things about the brand and a little conffesion the description kind of sold me haha " Velvety powder with a botanical blend for a soft, luminous finish, wild rose, a natural source of vitaminc C, works to repair fine lines and brighten uneven skintone" whether this will live up to it's standards we will soon find out and I will keep you ladies updated.

Last thing I picked up was a foundation by Clarins called True Comfort Foundation Light Reflecting, this I also came across in Tkmax and having never tried a Clarins foundation before I decided to do a bit of an impulse buy and give it a go.It has an spf of 15 which is pretty good for everyday use and it claims to deliver a complete coverage with a radian natural result which sounds right up my street , however whether it will actually do what it claims I will be testing it out for the rest of the week and do an updated post about it.

That is all I picked up recently, still need a  new concealer and my skincare items so please do let me know if you have any products that stood out to you / you have been loving latley? Hope you're all having a fab week. Lot's of Love. Paulina x

4 comments:

  1. Loving these products they sound lovely never heard of them before so will need to check them out x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad I found your blog I love it! you're gorgeous too! I'm now following you on bloglovin - would love it if you could check out my page!

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. Pictures are amazing. Very happy i found your blog & I can't wait to see more!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely picks, some of these are great to use!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx