Weekend Instagram Snaps

Sunday 8 September 2013

Time has been going by so fast latley its crazy, this weekend I met up with one of my girls which I haven't seen in over two months now so it was great to have a girly weekend together. Friday I picked her up and we had a great catch up at mine whilst getting ready for a night out , saturday we did a little bit of shopping and decided to go for a few cocktails , it wasn't as late of a night as friday but it was till good to go out for a but and just sit and talk. Sunday was such a chilled out day although I did manage to squeeze in a forty minute gym seshion which I was happy about as I am currently in the process of trying to tone up a little and lead a little bit of a healthier lifestyle minus the cheeky drinks on the weekends but you gotta treat yourslef from time to time right? ;) Moving on to my instagram snaps , I put together a little instagram collage of my weekend a few work outfits from this week and some snaps from our nights out. Hope you all had a fab weekend, I am for sure ready for this week and am planning on doing a fitness challenge and work out five times a week for the next few months hopefully I will stick to it. What did you get up to this weeken?

7 comments:

  1. Your so tiny, you can definitely see the definition in your abs :)


    Following you, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!

    It's always nice to have a girls weekend. I got to catch up with a few girlfriends in a low key setting on Saturday and it was really nice to have a laid back night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog & I want your hair! Girls night are always the best x

    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such pretty pictures! Your hair is AMAZING!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw you look so gorge, lovely pics!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great instagram pics! You look gorgeous and I love all your outfits. We should follow each other on there, what's your username? xx mines missashii_x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx